Saturday, July 16, 2011

LIARS & SAINTS

This band is exciting!  It's a super group of 3 Austin musicians and together, for my money, they are magic.  They rock, harmonize like no tomorrow and come up with killer melodies.  I hesitate to say catchy pop songs because some people don't understand that's a good thing.  Then again, if you are reading this, you get it.  I tell people who scoff at catchy pop songs, you know, it worked out alright for The Beatles so go educate yourself on what good pop is.  Anyway, Liars & Saints is definitely my favorite new band in town.  I hope they stay together as they are creating some great music.  The three who write the music and sing the songs are Kacy Crowley, Johnny Goudie and Jeremy Nail.  GO SEE THIS BAND!!  I believe they are coming out with an EP soon.  Sure hope so.  They have a FB Page and also you can check them on ReverbNation.

No comments: