Wednesday, June 2, 2010

NATALIA ZUKERMAN and LOUISE TAYLOR at Our House! 5-23-10

Got the chance of a lifetime here to host these 2 in our living room.  For my money, I think Natalia is at the top of the singer/songwriter whatever category you want to stick her in, game.  I put her up there on that pedestal with BettySoo.  Louise Taylor is nothing short of spectacular so we were very revved up for this show.  Then Ray Bonneville shows up during their sound check and stayed for the whole show, playing his harmonica on many songs!
They did 2 sets, a song swap.  Natalia played a ton of lap when Louise was playing, also did some harmonizing. In turn, Louise did some singing on Natalia'a songs.  And then you had Ray, blowing on that harp.  Man, it was something.  All I could think of was, I can't believe this is going on in my home.  Almost 2 weeks later and I still feel like someone needs to pinch me.  They were fantastic!
On a personal note, they couldn't have been any nicer, very down to earth, just delightful, really.  Will never forget it.

No comments: