Friday, August 1, 2008

WHITE GHOST SHIVERS, FUTURE CLOUDS & RADAR at Shady Grove 7-31-08

The carnival came to Shady Grove last night. I hadn't seen or heard White Ghost Shivers so I did go to their MySpace page before heading over to Shady but even that didn't prepare me for their live show. Talk about entertaining! A mix of jazz, vaudeville, ragtime, swing, blues, you name it, you got it with this crew. If you didn't see them you might think they are some kind of novelty act but they are really good musicians, singers and dancers. They are just wild on top of it all. That 2 hours flew by. Check them out! It is a shame they started a little late & it was getting dark so the video is therefore not as clear as I would have liked, especially for such a visual band.
Future Clouds & Radar I had heard a little bit & had been looking forward to seeing for quite a while. They didn't disappoint. This is a good rock band with catchy melodies, good pop rock.

No comments: